3455Re: Hammock Camping Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

  • Jay Willis
    Nov 11, 2003
      ciyd01 wrote:

      > > Our next SouthEast Hammock Hangers Association Campout is coming up
      > > fast--Nov 22-23! Everyone welcome--hope everyone can attend. See
      > > message 3348 for full info; or contact me if you have any
      > questions.
      > > Three hardy soles have have made plans to attend already and more
      > are
      > > expected as the date draws near. If you let me know you're coming,
      > > we'll look for ya before leaving the trailhead...Ed
      >
      > Anybody besides me in the Northwest planning on camping out this
      > weekend? I'm planning on avoiding the malls and the crowds and
      > heading out Friday morning, rain or not.
      >
      > ciyd

      Ciyd, I'll be hanging out at Climber's Bivouac with a Boy Scout Troop. We'll
      be climbing Mt. St. Helens bright 'n early Saturday morning. Come on up if
      you're in the area. This will be my first test of my underquilt.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic