3454Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

  • ciyd01
    Nov 11, 2003
      Actually, I meant Thanksgiving weekend. T-Day will be for hanging
      out with friends and eating. Friday, I'm headed out to burn off some
      of that gravy.

      I was thinking about somewhere in Southwestern Washington or
      Northwest Oregon. Low altitude, no snow, that sort of thing. If a
      group wants to get together, we could do one of the many nice state
      parks and do some dayhiking.

      ciyd

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Mirage" <web_dawg@y...> wrote:
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ciyd01" <ciyd@a...> wrote:
      > > Anybody besides me in the Northwest planning on camping out this
      > > weekend? I'm planning on avoiding the malls and the crowds and
      > > heading out Friday morning, rain or not.
      > >
      > > ciyd
      >
      > Bummer....
      >
      > This weekend is the start of craft fairs for my wife (she sews kids
      > dress up clothes/costumes if anyone is interested...) and I don't
      > think my 4 and 2 year olds will hold up to this kind of
      > camping/hiking yet...
      >
      > My 7 year old would love it though. Too bad, but I'll have to beg
      > out this weekend.
      >
      > Where were you thinking of going?
      >
      > Shane "Mirage"...
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic