3452Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

  • Mirage
    Nov 11, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ciyd01" <ciyd@a...> wrote:
      > Anybody besides me in the Northwest planning on camping out this
      > weekend? I'm planning on avoiding the malls and the crowds and
      > heading out Friday morning, rain or not.
      >
      > ciyd

      Bummer....

      This weekend is the start of craft fairs for my wife (she sews kids
      dress up clothes/costumes if anyone is interested...) and I don't
      think my 4 and 2 year olds will hold up to this kind of
      camping/hiking yet...

      My 7 year old would love it though. Too bad, but I'll have to beg
      out this weekend.

      Where were you thinking of going?

      Shane "Mirage"...
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic