      From: Dave Womble [mailto:dpwomble@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:00 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Hammock Camping Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

      Ed,

      I won't be able to make it.  I have a previous commitment to a hike
      around Blood Mountain on the 23rd as part of an AT thru-hikers
      workshop.  I really wish I could have made it, that is a great
      section of trail and anyone who gets the chance should go by Upper
      Whitewater Falls and check out the waterfall.

      Dave