3441Hammock Camping Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

  • Coy
    Nov 10, 2003
      Actually I hadn't looked to see when thanksgiving was. Anways
      looking at my scedual and realizing when thanksgiving is I still
      wont be able to make it. I will be in Ga visiting relatives on the
      22nd and have been informed we will be eating turkey so yes I'll be
      eating turkey early then again a week later. Life is good! Maybe
      next time. Yall have fun.

      Coy Boy
      PS I promice not to over eat. I will be on my see food diet.

      > We'll miss ya this time Coy--was hoping you could make it again.
      Sounds
      > like you're going to be hitting the Turkey early--Thanksgiving's
      not till
      > the 27th. Don't over eat LOL! ...Ed

      See
      > > message 3348 for full info; or contact me if you have any
      > questions.
      > > Three hardy soles have have made plans to attend already and
      more
      > are
      > > expected as the date draws near. If you let me know you're
      > coming,
      > > we'll look for ya before leaving the trailhead...Ed
      > >

      > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer" <info@s...>
      > wrote:
      > > > Southeast Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22 Everyone Welcome!
      > > >
      > > > Foothills Trail, Chattooga River section, South Carolina
      > > >
      > > > Join us for our 4th hammock campout! We will return once
      again
      > > > the beautiful Chattooga River and the Foothills Trail along
      the
      > SC-
      > > GA
      > > > state line. This will be a cold-weather trip with temperatures
      > > > expected from 20-500F--a great opportunity to learn from the
      > > experts
      > > > and see the latest stay-warm gear! Be sure and bring your
      > PeaPods,
      > > > GI's, foam pads, modified foam pads, inflatable air mats, down-
      > > filled
      > > > air mats, double-bottom hammocks, two-layer hammocks, under
      > quilts,
      > > > vapor barriers, etc. Of course, winter sleeping bags and warm
      > > > clothes will also be in order and each camper must be
      > responsible
      > > for
      > > > his/her own gear.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
      7050658
      > 43:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-
      bin/autoredir?
      > camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupmai
      > l/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=866410159>

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic