3437Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

    Nov 10, 2003
      Our next SouthEast Hammock Hangers Association Campout is coming up
      fast--Nov 22-23! Everyone welcome--hope everyone can attend. See
      message 3348 for full info; or contact me if you have any questions.
      Three hardy soles have have made plans to attend already and more are
      expected as the date draws near. If you let me know you're coming,
      we'll look for ya before leaving the trailhead...Ed

      > Southeast Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22   Everyone Welcome!
      >
      > Foothills Trail, Chattooga River section, South Carolina
      >
      > Join us for our 4th hammock campout!  We will return once again to
      > the beautiful Chattooga River and the Foothills Trail along the SC-
      GA
      > state line. This will be a cold-weather trip with temperatures
      > expected from 20-500F--a great opportunity to learn from the
      experts
      > and see the latest stay-warm gear! Be sure and bring your PeaPods,
      > GI's, foam pads, modified foam pads, inflatable air mats, down-
      filled
      > air mats, double-bottom hammocks, two-layer hammocks, under quilts,
      > vapor barriers, etc.  Of course, winter sleeping bags and warm
      > clothes will also be in order and each camper must be responsible
      for
      > his/her own gear.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic