      From: Tripp Clark [mailto:trippclark@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 10:26 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Hammock Camping Re: Cold Weather dilema

      Well, I did take an use the hammock on the trip from Carver's Gap,
      TN to Dennis Cove Road (Kincora Hostel).  What a beautiful section!
      As it turned out, my concerns were totally unwarranted as they are
      experiencing unseasonably warm weather.  I did not have a
      thermometer, but I am sure that the temps were no lower than 45 at
      night and the highs were at least upper 70's . . . it was
      incredible!  Blue skies, lovely views from the Roan Highlands balds,
      just a toucj of color still clinging to the trees . . . gosh, why
      did I have to come back home!!!

      Tripp