3389Re: For Mirage (Shane Bryan)

  • Mirage
    Nov 3, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <ra1@i...> wrote:
      > Hi Mirage,
      >
      > Thanks for stopping by Hammock Wiki and posting your picture.

      NP Rick, my pleasure.

      BTW, I was up in Couer d'Alane, ID this weekend and wished I had my Hammock and
      underquilt to play with. It was down in the tweenties over night, with snow on
      Sunday.

      Found another hammock manufacturer while browsing the "Zoo" store up there.
      Can't recall the name right now, but it just like a "Hammock Bliss" but sold under
      another name. Same "stipe" of contrast fabric senw to the two long edges.

      The nice thing was it was made from parachute nylon. Sure wish I could find a source
      for that.

      Shane "Mirage" ...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic