3387Re: Hammock Camping First-time hammocker cool-weather help HERESY!

  • ra1@imrisk.com
    Nov 3, 2003
      Quoting Bror8588@...:

      > How can you suggest that a hanger go back to the ground where it is hard,
      > lumpy, solid, uncomfortable, etc., when they have once experienced swinging?

      Oh, Ed speaks from a world of experience. If all other tricks have failed, then
      sleeping in the hammock on the ground is more comfortable than sleeping
      suspended and shivering all night. This mode-extremis is reserved for when all
      my preparation and other tricks have been spent.