3371Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

  • subypower
    Nov 1, 2003
      Hello, all

      Ed and others who will be doing the nov 22 hike. I will be driving
      down on wendsday after work from Maryland to S C getting to the trail
      head at some point on thursday and enjoying the nice warm S C weather
      ( compared to MD in Nov. ). Then spend 2 days camping till every body
      else gets there, but i will hike out to meet you all, if any one else
      wants to make this a 3 night hike for themselves as well please let
      me know and if you are coming from up north i am willing to carpool.

      feel free to email me at a9144me@... or call at 443 850 7194

      scott

      aka white knight
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic