      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "ciyd01" <ciyd@...>
      You can actually use that ridgeline as a slothes line. I drape my
      socks, glove, hat, whatever over the ridgeline. When I get out of
      the hammock, there is just enough snugness between the reidgeline and
      the bugnet to keep theis kind of stuff in place. Hanign a book over
      the ridgeline has not proven as successful.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic