3199RE: Hammock Camping Re: off topic -- diy wood burning backpacking stove

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Oct 5, 2003
      > There is a small chance we should think about moving this
      > discussion to another group as it has been staying off hammock
      > camping for quite a while. How about BPL? Ray?

      I have a couple of things I'd like to add too, but I'd like to see us move
      it first. Anywhere you like... Even off list if need be.

      Might be a good time to create the 'woodburningbackpackingstoves' list on
      Yahoo...

      Shane
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic