319Bottom Quilt for HH...

  • Susan Turner <HammockHanger@attbi.com>
    Jan 28, 2003
      Well I took an old unused worn down sleeping bag and recycled the
      down for an outside underneath quilt for the Hennessy Hammock. I used
      sil-nylon for the part that is exposed and a light fleece-like
      material for the layer that will be directly under the hammock. I
      attached it with some small plastic hooks and a little velcro. It
      stuffs up small and seems very light. Haven't weighed it yet. I
      will be trying it out on a President Wknd hike. Hammock Hanger
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic