3137Hammock Camping Re: new group

  • Coy
    Oct 3, 2003
      Hi Marty

      2 farm ponds mostly, one about 200 yards out my front door (my dads)
      and another about 300 yards out my back door (the neighbors. If I am
      so inclined I will drive about 2 miles down to the lake and fish
      from a bridge (good catfishing at night) or take my canoe and paddle
      up a small creek which empties into the lake. But honestly I only
      fish a few times a year. The lake would be Guntersville Lake in
      northeast Alabama and the ponds would be up on Gunters Mountain
      (Grant Mountian to the locals). The creek would be Honeycomb Creek
      which is the creek I walk to from my house located in Pall-Mill
      Holler. Sometimes I like to fish the small swimming holes for rock
      bass but they are real small and hardly worth fooling with. But
      they are tasty.

      Coy Boy
      So where do you fish. I'm guessing Canada a lot.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, martypalucska@a... wrote:
      > Coy Boy, What areas do ya fish ... Marty
      >
      > GO CUBS GO
      >
      > ><))))*> will work for food, beg to go fishing <*((((><
      >
      > Fishing the USA and Canada
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fishingtheusaandcanada
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic