3123Re: Hammock Camping Re: new group

  • David Anderson
    Oct 2, 2003
      At 03:48 AM 10/3/2003 +0000, you wrote:

      >Well I pond fish what little fishing I do and about the biggest
      >thing I can expect to catch is a cat maybe 10 lb. I did catch a 5 lb
      >bass once. Bit when the fish aint bitin I could just take a nap if
      >I was fishin from my hammock. I could dream I was cathin biguns or
      >like Marty said, just make up lies.
      >
      >Coy Boy

      That is one thing that I miss about shore fishing when I was growing up in
      California. Getting to just sitting around watching the tide. Kayak fishing
      in the Puget Sound doesn't provide any time to really relax. Even when the
      food fish aren't biting, the sculpin keep you busy.

      To bring this back on topic, I could easily see fishing from the hammock in
      that one shot from Risk's BWCA trip

      --
      David Anderson
      Moderator