3121Hammock Camping Re: new group

  • Coy
    Oct 2, 2003
      Well I pond fish what little fishing I do and about the biggest
      thing I can expect to catch is a cat maybe 10 lb. I did catch a 5 lb
      bass once. Bit when the fish aint bitin I could just take a nap if
      I was fishin from my hammock. I could dream I was cathin biguns or
      like Marty said, just make up lies.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, David Anderson