3120Re: Hammock Camping Re: new group

  • David Anderson
    Oct 2, 2003
      At 03:18 AM 10/3/2003 +0000, you wrote:

      >Hi Marty
      >
      >Ok maybe it wasn't spam. You read the list anyways. Glad to have
      >you on board.
      >
      >Coy Boy
      >PS consider it the ultimate bank fishing setup.

      I don't know if I would want to try hammock fishing from the bank during
      certain times of the year around here. I would be willing to give it a try
      when the silvers or pink are running, but a king can put a pretty good pull
      on a line. And we won't even get into what a white sturgeon can do.

      But the idea sure does sound mighty fine, just hanging out with the hook
      out in the water. I might have to try that for flounder fishing.

      --
      David Anderson
      Moderator