3116new group

  • martypalucska@aol.com
    Oct 2, 2003
      Check out our new fishing, boating/boat, outdoor group that I have started a few weeks ago. We have already 500+ members. We cover all species of fish (freshwater and saltwater and it doesn't matter if you are a shore angler or boat fishermen) all are welcome, male and female at any age. We discuss tackle, tips, tricks, trips, reports, repairs, resorts, shows, tournaments etc etc. Ask a question at any time or jump right in with your thoughts and ideas. Have any questions you can email me at martypalucska@... ... also I give away my hand made lure once a month, next drawing Nov 1st ... Thank you

      Fishing the
      USA and Canada
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fishingtheusaandcanada

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic