3094Re: Pads and Bags... Darn cold weather..

  • freak_of_nature_98
    Oct 1, 2003
      I don't know if you meant "Pack-trick" for my name or if that was
      just a mispelling, but that used to be my trail-name when I was a
      kid. :) Thank you for your reply, I had one other quick question for
      you. Do you use just one bag with the two pads?

      Okay, maybe I have two questions, have you used the Garlington
      insulator? Is the two pad thing any comparison to amount of
      warmth? I would use the insulator, but with the HH it is a little
      hard to get rigged right.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic