      From: Rick [mailto:ra1@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 6:53 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Hammock Camping Speer Four Wrap Knot
      Hi Ed,

      Did you correct the links to Ray's Garlington Insulator in your links?
      I know you took on the hosting of his pages, but in September, the links
      still pointed to Mindspring.  I have been doing a bit of work on the
      HammockWiki, with fresh material.  That is one of the reasons I wanted
      to take some pictures of your 4 wrap knot.