      From: Coy [mailto:starnescr@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 1:02 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Hammock Camping Re: Hammock Hangers Trip Report--Sep 20 2003

      Hi Ed

      Sounds like a great trip.  I looked some of the pictures of the area
      and it sure is a nice location.  I would have loved to join in.
      Sounds like I missed some good eating, swimming, hiking,  and just
      plain old  campfire talk.  It would have neen nice to see you and
      Karen again and meet the newcommers, Susan and Tray.  Maybe next
      time.  Keep us posted on the possible location and date for a winter
      gathering.  I would be game if I can fit it in my schedual and
      budget. Dang high gas prices.

      Coy Boy
      PS are yall going to post any pics?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic