2836Re: Upcoming Hammock Hangers Trip--Sep 20 2003!

  • Mirage
    Sep 11, 2003
      > Our next Hammock Hangers Campout is coming up weekend after next!
      > Everyone is welcome! About 7 hammockers have already signed up so
      > it's promissing to be a good turn out.

      Oh how envious I am...When can we plan one for the West Coast,
      preferably up in the PNW? Please, please, pretty please...

      > The temps here in western NC have begun their slide toward Fall--
      > ideal weather for camping is with us again!

      I sure miss the fall back east. I grew up in the Catskills, and I
      REALLY miss the cool, dry weather of the fall. As you say, ideal
      for hiking and camping.

      Hope you get good turnout and great weather. Have fun.

      Mirage (the other Shane)...
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic