2757September Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Sep 3, 2003
      The September issue of my Hammock Camping e-zine Newsletter has just
      been sent out! If you aren't signed up for the free delivery, you
      will find the newsletter posted online for FREE viewing &/or
      downloading at:
      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm All past issues
      are available here also.

      Our upcoming Southeast Hammock Hangers trip is featured in the latest
      newsletter--it's an overnighter in west-central NC set for Sep 20th.
      A trip report from Mount Mitchell, NC is also included in this issue;
      as well as the extensive lists of Internet sources.

      Happy Hammocking!

      Ed Speer
      Moderator Hammock Camping-L