      From: chcoa [mailto:jdeben@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 1:38 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Hammock Camping more questions about pads

      Thanks Ed.  I will go back and re-read the Jan newsletter and also
      think about picking up your book.  The folding or bulging is not
      really a problem since I wont be actuall on the pad.  I have made a
      wind and water resistant outer shell for my hammock which will hold
      the pad under me.
      Arizonan's are alwasy anxious for our long hot summer to end and
      cooler temps to return to the valley, but I am especially looking
      forward to the fall and winter this year for testing purposes! :)

      Thanks again for everyone input and I love this group.
      Jamie in AZ