2735heat loss explanation

  • simva4040
    Sep 2, 2003
      That was an excellent explanation of heat loss versus cold
      gain....now how about a discussion on vapor barriers and their
      application in hammocking....I use a pack liner that is also a whole
      body vapor barrier, I carry it because you never know when you may
      need to treat someone for shock or have an extra sleeping bag (with
      the addition of garbage bags filled with leaves/etc.)and as the
      obvious pack liner. Surely most here are studied in the merits of
      vapor barriers in extreme cold--but what about their use in the
      HH,Spear, and other hammock?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic