        From: "cmcrooker" <cmcrooker@...>
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 235

      Hi Rosaleen,
      Thanks for the suggestions.  I haven't taken the hammock out for
      practice yet.  Phoenix is starting to get slightly cooler though, so
      it won't be much longer.
      I am going to be in NY in October for a family reunion.  I won't get
      to backpack though on this trip.  I'll be in NC next June.  Where do
      you live?
      Carol
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, rosaleen43@a... wrote:
      >Carol-
      >
      >It sounds like you may just need more opportunities to practice
      sleeping in
      >your hammock. 8-)

      (snip)

      >Ever get oput to the east coast?  We can put the hammock tips to a
      good test
      >together.
      >
      >Cheers!
      >
      >Rosaleen