2690Re: Hammock Camping Re: Clark's Jungle Hammock

  • Bror8588@AOL.com
    Aug 29 3:47 AM
      I have the Deluxe Model with the extra large fly which I began using a week ago.  It is extremely easy to set up.  It has complete screening and even a storm shield besides the large fly.  I got the deluxe model mainly because of weight capacity and the extra large fly because of discussion on this medium in terms of rain and wind shield.

      There are six pockets on the underside of the hammock which provide for added insulation in cold temperatures. These provide a convenient place to retrieve items one might need if temperatures drop during the night and a sweatshirt or other warmer clothing is required.

      The idea of a ridgeline inside the hammock is a good one.  I will have to see where it can be attached.  My first night in my Clark's Jungle Hammock I set up in the dark (without previous trial runs) and neglected to attach the cords for the bug screen so it was close to my face all night.  With the proper adjustment it is held well above and provides lots of room for other adjustments to the configuration such as a ridgeline.

      My experience in a Clark's Jungle Hammock was that it was sturdy, comfortable, convenient, and easy to set up.

      Skylander Jack
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic