247RE: Hammock Camping My thoughts on an effective insulator

    Jan 21, 2003
      We're still just a custom maker of hammocks.  I don't even own a sewing machine!  My sister does all the sewing.  She's very good--self taught even!  Maybe someday we will expand and take on more sewers...Ed

      I like the idea of the dual use clothing/ bag of the pea pod. Maybe this summer I can get the time to sewing one of your hammocks. The instructions in the book look pretty straight forward.

      Do you do all the sewing, or have you set up some sort of manufacturing system?

      Ernest Engman

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic