246RE: Hammock Camping My thoughts on an effective insulator

  • Ernest Engman
    Jan 21, 2003
      Message

      I like the idea of the dual use clothing/ bag of the pea pod. Maybe this summer I can get the time to sewing one of your hammocks. The instructions in the book look pretty straight forward.

      Do you do all the sewing, or have you set up some sort of manufacturing system?

      Ernest Engman

      AKA SGT Rock

      sgtrock@...

      http://hikinghq.net