2344Re: Insulator Bag (part deux)

    Aug 7, 2003

      I haven't worked with down but had the impression that it was
      important to measure the amount of down used in each baffle. How do
      you measure out the down this way?

      BTW, I remember the presentation that you did at the REI in Atlanta
      several years ago regarding your AT thru-hike. I also enjoyed seeing
      some of the same photos on Maptechs Appalachian Trail CD's.

      GAME 2000

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Logue"
      <robertlogue@y...> wrote:
      > If you wet the down first, it's a lot easier to handle, whether
      > you're cutting up an old bag or building a new one. Try it when
      > building your new insulation bag and then throw it in the clothes
      > dryer to dry out. -Bob.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic