2269RE: Hammock Camping newbie query: changing clothing

  • Shane
    Jul 31, 2003
      > > I have a question of my own: Why would anyone EVER do this?
      > > Why would you even think to try changing clothes when rolling
      > > around in a tent?

      > It's cold out.

      Buck up. Unless it's -45 or so, you aren't going to freeze to death
      instantly.

      > It's wet out.

      Stand under the tarp.

      > It's muddy out.

      Well, now that would be a problem. So sit in the hammock, put the pants on
      up to your knees, put on your boots, stand up and finish dressing.

      > You want to surprise everybody with your cool new outfit.

      Can't argue with that.

      > If you let an unclothed part stick out of the hammock,
      > bugs will get it.

      Can't argue with that either...

      Shane
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic