2267Re: Hammock Camping newbie query: changing clothing

  • uluheman
    Jul 31 11:25 AM
      Silk is an easy way to carry fashion surprises. A long-sleeve silk
      shirt probably weighs just 2 oz and there are pants in the same
      league.

      At one wilderness spot I go to frequently, on a tropical beach eleven
      hard miles from civilization, most people are naked or nearly so all
      day long. When the sun goes down, though, the temperature drops a
      little bit and it's luxurious to take one last shower under the
      waterfall right beside the beach and then dress for dinner by donning
      our "evening clothes." I even have a red beret made of very light
      fleece!

      Brandon in Honolulu

      > Last year I carried a minidress for a week before anybody saw
      it. :)

      > Just call me fashion plate.
      >
      > -amy
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic