2265RE: Hammock Camping HEY! BREAKTHROUGH IN WARM HAMMOCK SLEEPING

  • firefly
    Jul 31, 2003
      THIS IS FUNNY!  Marsanne (Busy trying to get off the beach while playing Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Operation Overlord)

      Nah, Just kidding.  :)

      Hi Marsanne,

      You wrote: "...this is making my eyes glaze over."

      Can I watch??  Please?

      I know what you mean.  Sometimes I have to skip some messages too.
      However I do learn something from every little step that someone on
      the board takes.

      Staying warm in a hammock is super important.  I don't believe we have
      a foolproof, lightweight, system for all weather.  So it is very
      interesting to me to hear about every experiment someone reports where
      the goal was to stay warm.

      Ray's Garlington Insulator, Ed's Peapod, the doublebottom hammock, the
      target pad, the other insulators tried by others;  all are fascinating
      as they develop over time.

      My $.02