2256Re: Hammock Camping newbie query: changing clothing

  • karens62@aol.com
    Jul 30, 2003
      In a message dated 7/30/2003 8:52:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, thbauer@... writes:

      I have enough of a challenge inside a 1-man tent wriggling my 6ft.
      plus body into clothing! I'm trying to picture how it is done in a
      hammock without ending up on the ground unintentionally. :-)

      Ted,

      One of the beautiful tghings about the hammock is you can set up deeper into the woods than you can with a tent; you don't have to find an open spot.  Getting dressed in privacy isn't that big a deal if there's no one close enough to watch. Hopefully, if there is someone close enough, that person doesn't mind watching you get dressed :-)

      Karen
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic