20733Re: [Hammock Camping] Dang!

  • James Conley
    Jul 28 6:31 AM
      Ed Speer's book has instructions for doing so but I've not made a rainfly. I
      made a hammock using his instructions using a standard sewing machine but
      came away thinking that using a surger sure would've been better. I can't
      justify the cost though since I have no other real use for such a tool.

      James C.
      james.conley@...