20718Re: [Hammock Camping] Appalachian Trail adventure book by hammock-hanging hiker...

  • Ivan Hazelton
    Apr 1, 2011
      Just thought I'd throw in my $0.02 to the conversation...from Alaska, which
      may be DX territory for some of you... I've been a Tech for a about 18 mos,
      studying for my General.

      -Ivan Hazelton
      KL2UG