      From: kobold2 <kobold2@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 9:15:45 AM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] first post

      hello everyone,
      i'm new to both this forum and hammocking & at last i'm posting this from
      mid-air in the backyard where i am spending my first night (13C/55F, no wind).
      it's a new sensation & i'll need some time to get used to it, but i like it so
      far.
      the only problem was that the tarp immediately developed a failure - a hook sewn
      from the same ripstop material got torn as i was tightening, but it was not a
      show-stopper :-)
      cheers!