20655Re: [Hammock Camping] Fw: Nobile prize in physics

  • Spencer Bliven
    Oct 15, 2010
      Mark–

      The Klymit stuff looks cool, although I'm not sure I want to lug gas
      canisters around. Do you have any experience with it yourself? I was
      wondering how durable a jacket filled with bubbles of air could be. $200+ is
      a lot to replace a punctured vest.

      -Spencer