20630RE: [Hammock Camping] changes

    Sep 7, 2010
      Spare time? What’s that? OK, Tree2Tree is working on my new tarp version---a replacement for the WinterTarp. Should be some news on their web site…..Ed

      Speer Hammocks Inc

      Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

      3947 Mudcut Rd

      Marion, NC 28752

      828.724.4444

      www.SpeerHammocks.com

      Ed@...

      Hammock Camping (the book)

      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfot, Conveninece and Freedom

      Hammock Camping-L (email group)

      A FREE open discussion group. Learn from the experts!