20598Re: [Hammock Camping] x-long patrol sleeping bag as a peapod????

  • gumby zenkayaker
    Aug 5, 2010
      Hello !!!! I have the whole system bags,but have an OLD type hammock.
      The niddle bag fits tight but works for me down too -10.hope this
      helps

      On 8/5/10, Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...> wrote:
      >   Being allergic to feathers, I am looking for an alternative synthetic
      > sleeping
      > bag to use as a peapod.
      >
      >   Apparently, the military patrol sleeping bag is sized to go over another
      > bag
      > in a modular system.
      >
      >   And, the x-long size is supposed to be 106" long.
      >
      >   Has anyone had any experience with these used as peapods?
      >
      >                       RB

      enjoy your days&remember your nites, move or die ,the only easyday,was,yesterday
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic