20561Re: [Hammock Camping] re: para corc

  • Ralph Oborn
    Jun 16, 2010
      The adventure continues

      I scored about 600 feet of 5/8 poly strapping (similar to Mule tape)

      Bull Line WP18 according to the web site it has a tensile strength of
      1800 lbs.

      I remembered a neighbor who worked for the phone company.

      Price was right for scouts free.

      No more Bungee Hammocks

      I have contacts with the Poer company and the cable company looking for
      more. :]

      Ralph