20547Re: [Hammock Camping] re: para corc

  • gumby zenkayaker
    May 23 10:21 AM
      Hey RALF !!!! Better hurry to the PATENT office or someone will beat
      ya out of your royaltie's. LMAO. Later gumby/zenkayaker "enjoy your
      days and remember your nite's"

      On 5/23/10, Rosaleen Sullivan <rosaleen43@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Ralph-
      >

      > Thanks for the update. This is one of those times that I'd have preferred
      > to be wrong.
      >

      > Rosaleen
      >
      > Trip Report!!!
      >
      > My scouts went camping last night.
      > 6 scouts, 5 dads, 3 leaders, 12 hammocks 1 tent
      >
      > I was in my HH the rest of the hammocks were risk test hammocks with sheet
      > bend and diagonal blue tarps.
      >
      > It rained most of the night!!
      > Everybody slept warm and dry!!
      >
      > Most of the hammocks were made with poly strapping (one with mule tape) All
      > performed flawlessly!
      >
      > 4 hammocks were made with nylon strapping, the two kids that slept in them
      > did fine,
      > the two dads that tried to sleep in them had to retie in the middle of the
      > night because they (slowly ) hit the ground.
      >
      > As the group here predicted I had invented bungee hammocking.
      > One inch nylon has to much stretch to be used for an adult hammock.
      >
      > Ralph

      enjoy your days&remember your nites, move or die ,the only easyday,was,yesterday
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic