20539RE: [Hammock Camping] Ripstop material source

    May 19, 2010
      Hi Jeff. Welcome. Contact me via email for 10% Boy Scout discount on all
      Speer Hammocks products, including the do-it-yourself fabrics...Ed

      Speer Hammocks Inc

      Quality Hammocks for Adventure Camping

      3947 Mudcut Rd

      Marion, NC 28752

      828.724.4444

      www.SpeerHammocks.com

      Ed@...

      Hammock Camping (the book)

      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfot, Conveninece and Freedom

      Hammock Camping-L (email group)

      A FREE open discussion group. Learn from the experts!