      From: Rosaleen Sullivan <rosaleen43@...>
      To: hammockcamping <hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, May 10, 2010 7:25 am
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Para cord

      Ha, ha! our sense if humor is showing again, Girl Friend!

      Actually you "CAN" hang a hammock with bungie cord, but you may not be
      happy with the result when you use the hammock...

      Rosaleen

      Re: Para cord
      Posted by: "Rogene Calkins" ccwayah@... ccwayah
      Date: Sun May 9, 2010 9:17 am ((PDT))

      > If a rope stretches and stays stretched, I think its usefullness
      for
      > hammocking is different from if that rope stretches, goes back,
      and
      > stretchs again under weight.

      Correct can't hang a hammock with a bungie cord.

      Rogene