20474[Hammock Camping] Re: MacGyver report

  • Sandy
    May 3, 2010
      I've been on the forum and am still learning and still trying to get my suspension set up...I have so many different options and gadgets as recommended by others that confusion still reigns.

      I finally learned what a prusik is and it looks fairly easy to do:

      http://www.animatedknots.com/prusik/index.php?LogoImage=LogoGrog.jpg&Website=www.animatedknots.com

      The "thing" is that opie and Arrowhead and others splice their "rope" so you don't have a knot tying both ends together...much neater and nicer.

      sandy kramer