20429Re: [Hammock Camping] Back with questions

  • Sandy
    Apr 21, 2010
      not sure if this has been answered (can't believe how the traffic has increased here!), but a lungi is like a sarong...

      basically, a rectangular piece of very soft cotton (or you could use a tropical print rayon) that the men (far east/middle east) wrap around their waist and then create a pleat in front and tuck it in.

      for modesty, females might want to wrap above the...breasts..:)

      sandy in miami