20372Re: Need help!

  • mbira2ride
    Apr 20, 2010
      Hammocking is a bit of an art, not hard, but there's a bit of a learning curve. First i'd like to suggest you visit Just Jeff's "To The Wood's" site and also "Hammock Forums". Find Shug's video's on "hammocking for newbies" which gives allot of info. Once you join Hammock Forums you can post a question directly to Hennessy owners about the things your experiencing and you'll get specific advice that day.
      http://www.hammockforums.net/
      http://www.tothewoods.net/

      enjoy
      mbiraman