20357Hammock hiker, "K1" book, "Three Hundred Zeroes" now available.

  • Dennis
    Apr 6, 2010
      Even though I have been a member for years, I don’t post very
      often on this group, but I have to admit it has been a vast source of
      useful information for me. It directly influenced my choice of using a
      Hennessy Hammock on my hike of the A.T. I just released a book about
      that hike and the hammock figures prominently in the story.

      The title is THREE HUNDRED ZEROES. I believe this 328-page book, with 39
      photographs, tells a humorous adventure story that captures what it is
      like to hike that trail for six months with a hammock. The hike was the
      completion of a dream that started in the sixties with my younger
      brother, Tom and was fulfilled with the encouragement of my family and
      friends.

      For more information about the book, check out the website:
      ThreeHundredZeroes.com <http://ThreeHundredZeroes.com> ormy blog at
      blog.threehundredzeroes.com <http://blog.threehundredzeroes.com>
      .Please do visit the sites; I’d love to have you leave a comment
      on the blog.

      The book site does have an email address
      of:dennis@... <mailto:dennis@...>
      and that can be used for correspondence as well.

      The book can be ordered directly at this secure publisherswebsite:

      https://www.createspace.com/3428889
      <https://www.createspace.com/3428889>

      If you prefer to use an Amazon.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/Three-Hundred-Zeroes-Lessons-Appalachian/dp/14505\
      57465/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267027906&sr=1-1> account, it
      can be ordered there as well.

      If you do read the book, I would enjoy hearing your comments.I really do
      want to know if you enjoyed the book or found it useful. You might
      consider sharing your thoughts with other readers on the blog.

      Dennis “K1” Blanchard

      A.T. ’07-‘08