20353{Disarmed} Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)

  • luckyhat12
    Feb 11, 2010
      I moderate another list and sometimes you just can't get past having spam come through. The other list is an open group that requires new user approval and I just have to delete the message and remove the user when we get spam. It eventually evens out.

      I think you guys do a great job keeping this list clear. I really appreciate it.

      Chris

      > Yeah, but it is set on 'approve', not open---I'll have to check into it &
      > see why we're suddenly getting spam on our list.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic