20348Re: [Hammock Camping] Sperry Chalet - Glacier NP's Hike In Lodge - Odd Inn of the Day

  • Ralph Oborn
    Feb 10, 2010
      Sperry Chalet was built in 1913 by James J. and son Louis Hill of the
      Great Northern Railway, the prime developer of Glacier National Park.
      Listed as an Historic Landmark, these rustic buildings, built of native
      rock, have survived their rugged environment relatively unchanged for
      over 90 years.
      Sperry Chalet - Glacier NP's Hike In Lodge - Odd Inn of the Day - Link
      <http://www.oddinns.com/index.php/pages/sperrychalet.html>
      Cheer,
      Dow

      On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:05 PM, <bocaref@...> wrote:

      > Where do you hang your hammock?

      The guy has written a book on Denali, and on beer.

      I don't think he really cares about or knows anything about hammocks
      I'm not sure what he gets out of it.

      Maybe he just enjoys spamming our list.

      Mr. Scoggins, if I'm wrong, I'll apoligise.

      Ralph